NOTE: Operating systems that are no longer maintained and supported with security fixes are not allowed on the primary campus network. UF departments with special needs should refer to the Network Guidelines for Unsupported Operating Systems document.
Reminder: You must change your GatorLink password in ANY location where your password has been saved or you may be locked out. This may include: laptops/mobile devices, workstations, Outlook (or any email client or application that checks email), etc. For help and details regarding VPN, Wireless or Email, please see below or call us at 352-392-HELP (4357).
Have you tried the auto connect?
- Please try the getonline.ufl.edu auto configuration process if you have not already. Click here for instructions.
- If the auto connect is not working for you, you may need to manually connect to eduroam wireless.
What is Eduroam?
- Eduroam is a service that allows you to connect to wireless internet at other participating institutions using your Gatorlink information. Follow this link for more information about the Eduroam service. The Eduroam site also includes a listing of all participating institutions.
Have you recently changed your password?
- Changing your GatorLink password will require you to update any device that you have previously connected to Eduroam wireless with your new GatorLink Password. To update your password on a wireless device you just need to follow the autoconfig process which will update your password for you.
Where can I connect to the Wireless Network?
- The Wireless Network is accessible inside and outside many campus building. The webpage http://campusmap.ufl.edu has a checkbox for wireless on the Features Menu when clicked will display wireless icons over buildings that have coverage.
How do I use Eduroam when I travel?
- Before you travel you must make sure your device is able to get on the“Eduroam” wireless network on campus. This provides you with the certificates that are needed to connect at other universities and locations around the world. If you have any issues with this, please seek assistance from the UF Computing Help Desk by phone at 352-392-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I connect to Eduroam off-Campus?
- If you did not connect to eduroam before traveling, you can still connect while away. Please follow the instructions below:
What is the Guest Wireless Network?
- Please read all about Wi-Fi Network built for guests to UF here.