Outlook O365 for Windows
*Note: If you have just been migrated to O365 and you’re already using the Outlook O365 desktop app you will just need to close outlook and re-open it. You will then be prompted to sign in using your normal GatorLink credentials.*
The following instructions are for adding an O365 account to your existing Outlook client.
1. Open Outlook and click “File” in the top left corner. Then select “+Add Account” in the right pane.
2. Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and select “Connect”.
3. Select the Office 365 button.
4. A windows security prompt will appear. Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and your password. Be sure to check the box “Remember My Credentials”.
*Note: This box may appear several times. Fill it out each time and check the box until it stops.*
5. Your account has now been added. It may take several minutes for your email and calendar items to appear.