Outlook App Setup
- *Note: If you used the outlook app prior to your migration you will be prompted to login again after migration and the app will automatically load your new server settings. See below if you are using this app for the first time.
- Make sure you are connected to wifi before continuing as downloading your email will use a large amount of data the first time.*
1. Download and open the Outlook app from your respective app store. You will be prompted to enter your email address. Enter your email address in the format “GatorLink@ufl.edu” and press “Add Account”.
2. You will be taken to the normal GatorLink login page. Login using your standard GatorLink credentials and press “Login”.
3. Finally you will be prompted to add another account. If you want to link another personal account you can, otherwise select “Maybe Later”. You will then be taken to your inbox and your email is now setup in the Outlook App.
It may take several minutes for all of your email to sync.