IOS Mail App Setup
*Note: Before beginning please ensure you are connected to wifi as downloading your mail for the first time will use a large amount of data.*
1. Open the IOS settings menu and navigate to “Passwords and Accounts” in the left hand column and then select “Add Account” in the right pane.
2. On the next screen select “Microsoft Exchange”.
3. Enter your email address in the form of “email@example.com” and give your account a nickname and select “Next“
4. On the following pop-up please select “Configure Manually”.
5. On the next screen you will be prompted to fill out your email information. The email box should reflect your email address in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Please type “outlook.office365.com” in the server box. Domain box should remain blank. The username field should have your email address in the format “email@example.com“. Enter your password and then select the “Next” button.
6. The app will then attempt to connect to your email. Once connected you will be able to select what type of info to sync.
*Note: It could take several minutes for your emails and calendar items to sync*