There are several details that cannot be done automatically by the template that MUST be manually done by the user. We have documented those changes here along with some overviews of how to use the template generally. We recommend that you take one of our training classes and use these tutorials as “reminders.”
General Template and Submission Overview
- MS Word Template InstructionsÂ (New Video – Windows)
- MS Word Template InstructionsÂ (Macintosh)
- LaTeX Template Instructions
ETD Submission Help
- Submitting your PDF to the Editorial OfficeÂ (New Video)
Microsoft Word (formatting template help)
- Updating the Table of Contents (New Video)
- Updating the List of Figures & List of Tables (New Video)
- Page Numbering Help
- Section Break Help
- Landscaping HelpÂ – Rotating pages, Portrait/Landscape
Our address is The Hub, Room 132. Bring your laptop if you can – wireless connection is available.
To contact us (or to make an appointment for consultation), please e-mail us at email@example.comÂ or call us at 392-HELP and ask to speak with a consultant.
Don’t wait until the last minute!Â