Android Gmail APP Setup
*Note: Before beginning please ensure you are connected to wifi as downloading your mail for the first time will use a large amount of data.*
1. Open the Gmail app and select the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the search bar and then go to Settings. You should now see a list of your current email accounts. Select “Add Account”
2. On the next menu select “Exchange and Office 365”
3. Enter your email address in the form GatorLink@ufl.edu and then select the “Setup Manually” button.
4. On the next screen type in your password in the corresponding field. Domain\username field should reflect your email address in the format GatorLink@ufl.edu. In the server field please type “outlook.office365.com”. Port should say 443 and SSL/TLS should be selected. Once all fields are filled out, press the “Next” button. See below for example:
5. The app will attempt to connect and if successful you should see the screen below.
- It will take a few minutes for your account to sync and bring in all of your email and calendar items.